Beard Of The Damned Beard Of The Damned

Best series.

This box-style is unique and every eisode is worth watching! This could get to the tv if it was longer.

DestructoBox responds:

We'd make them longer if they'd just put us on TV!
:'(

Super Interview Super Interview

I had to laugh

This was really funny. Batman was just as taciturn as he is in The Dark Knight.., thats pretty cool.

Joshing Around Joshing Around

Yeah!

This was very well done, I hope you are serious about the next one:
"No more Joshing around".

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

10...

Since this is pure nonsense!

A Fistful Of Fuzzies A Fistful Of Fuzzies

Liked the style!

A typical Western! Even though the animation was not perfect the style did it for me. I like the athmosphere of the whole Submission. The only lack of this are some of the voice actings. Still great tho!

Hazards of Bird Watching Hazards of Bird Watching

Nicely Done!

It was quite short, but it made me smile. Commander Walrus is right, saying that your animation style ist quite good!

Impulse: Father and Son Impulse: Father and Son

Pretty Cool!

Well done, I like it. Very impressive as your first submission to NG! I also like the huge amount of motion blur you used. Even though I've gotten a stickfigure-overload while watching Films on NG this submission recieves 10 points for beeing your first one ;).

EpicNinja123 responds:

this has re-lit the dying flame of a budding animator. thank you for re-motivating me to start animating again. thank you :)

The Between - Episode One The Between - Episode One

Nice Style

I really like the physically drawn animation, you dont see that quite often on NG.

Twilight : Hairy Moon Twilight : Hairy Moon

Really like it!

Even though I haven't seen any of those films I liked it. Must have been quite a bunch of work to synchronize all the voice acting, cause this one dialog is so long. The athmosphere was also well done.
But the title is not that good ;)

RicePirate responds:

u no like mai harry mun? awwwwwww

Funny School Things 2 Funny School Things 2

Nice.

I don't mind that some things aren't so funny, cause that makes this video more realistic. Really well done!

Aqlex responds:

Yup, I couldn't change the skits up too much and still be able to call them real, and I wanted to keep the realness a factor xD. Thanks!